AdiFeed is a strategic sponsor of the First Congress of Polish Zootechnical
We would like to inform that AdiFeed® Sp. z o.o. took the strategic patronage of the First Congress of Polish Zootechnics “Quo Vadis Zootechniko”.
The Congress will be held on 21st-22nd of June, at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
The conference will address scientific and practical industry problems with a general social and economic dimension, such as:
- Determining the place of zootechnics in the mainstream of animal production against the background of economic and social changes in Poland and in the world, and the role of the zootechnics profession,
- Animals in xenotransplantation research and practice,
- Welfare of farm animals, accompanying animals and wild animals,
- Quality of animal products against the background of changing consumer trends,
- Environmental protection – new challenges of zootechnics.
The Congress is under the Honorary Patronage of the President of the Republic of Poland Andrzej Duda and it is part of the celebration of the 100th Anniversary of Regaining Independence.
The event will be honored by outstanding scientists from the zootechnical industry.
The organizers of the Congress are: the Polish Society of Animal Production, the Committee for Animal Sciences of Zootechnical Sciences and Aquaculture PAS and the Faculty of Animal Sciences of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
We invite everyone interested to participate in the event. Registration for the Congress will last until 15th of June. For more detailed information about the event, please visit website: http://www.zootechkongres.pl/