Privacy Protection Principles
The administrator of your personal data is:
AdiFeed Sp. z o.o. based in Grodzisk Mazowiecki (05-825), at Chrzanowska Street 15.
You can contact AdiFeed Sp. z o.o.
firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to the above address.
Data administrator and the purposes and legal basis:
Your data will be processed for:
- umożliwienia świadczenia usług droga elektroniczną
- enabling the provision of services electronically,
- solving issues related to the service (art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR),
- handling complaints if you submit one (art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR),
- handling requests you direct to us (art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- contacting you, including for purposes related to service delivery (art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- conducting marketing actions towards you, including direct marketing of our services (art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR),
- contract execution (art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- handling your inquiries sent especially to customer service when not directly related to contract execution (art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- claim recovery and defense against claims (art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR),
- data storage for archival purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing our fulfillment of legal obligations) (art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Your personal data will be transferred to entities providing services on behalf of AdiFeed Sp. z o.o. i.e. law firms, banks, IT service providers, IT system suppliers, and other entities authorized – the recipients of your personal data will be entities entitled to obtain personal data based on legal provisions.
Data retention period:
Your personal data is stored:
- in case of processing necessary to fulfill our legal obligation – for the prescription period of tax liabilities resulting from the relevant tax laws,
- in case of processing for the purpose of our legitimate interest – until you object, subject to the necessity of data processing until the end of the period necessary for determining, pursuing, or defending claims,
- for direct marketing purposes – for a maximum of 6 months or shorter if you withdraw your consent (without another legal basis for processing) or object (we will stop processing your data for this purpose)
You have the right to access, correct, delete, limit processing, transfer your data, object to data processing, and withdraw consent at any time; in the case of direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
Right to lodge a complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations on personal data protection.
Right to object:
At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest described above.
Wycofanie zgody na przetwarzanie Pani/Pana danych osobowych:
You can withdraw your consent to process personal data at any time – without affecting the legality of processing carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw consent by sending an email to email@example.com, or if it would be difficult for you, also by regular mail to: AdiFeed Sp. z o.o. based in Grodzisk Mazowiecki (05-825), at Chrzanowska Street 15.